House Call Pet Service offers In-home veterinary care for cats, dogs, birds, chickens, ducks, pocket pets and exotics including guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, lizards, snakes, turtles.
- House call: $55
- Exam/Consultation: $65
- Reduced exam fee for additional Pets: after 2 pets, exam fee drops to $55 for additional pets.
- Nail trim: $15
- Microchip: $49
In-Home Euthanasia Pricing
- In home euthanasia: $220
Price includes: house call, injectable sedation and final injection, with remains left in your care
- Add Transportation and Cremation services with ashes back (no ashes back, prices are slightly less)
- 0-50 lbs: $180-220
- 50.1-100 lbs: $235-260
- 100.1-150 lbs: $285-310
- 150-250 lbs: $290-335
Vaccines are tailored to your pet’s needs. Doctor Barrington will review your pet’s lifestyle and make recommendations for your pet.
A current exam with Dr. Barrington is required to update any vaccination.
Canine Vaccine Pricing
- Rabies 1 year $30, 3 year $40
- Distemper Parvo 1 year $30, 3 year $40
- Leptospirosis 1 year $30
- Bordatella oral 1 year (kennel cough) $35
- Canine Influenza $60
Feline Vaccine Pricing
Rabies and leukemia vaccines are non-adjuvanated, aluminum free (aluminum vaccines have shown higher risk of vaccine associated induced sarcoma cancer)
- Rabies 1 year $30, 3 year $90
- Leukemia 1 year $40
- RCP (upper respiratory) 1 year $30, 3 year $40
Laboratory & Wellness Services
- Fecal exam: $59
- Heartworm: $45
- Senior Screen $220
- Young wellness profile including fecal and heartworm: $150
Area of service includes Benton and parts of Linn county: Corvallis, Albany, Philomath; will travel to Monroe, South Salem, Lebanon, Alsea. If further than 15 miles from 2397 NW Kings Blvd, Corvallis, there will be a $5/ mile mileage fee added.
House Call Pet Service accepts check, cash or credit card.
*prices subject to change without notice